Mari Boine has invited a crack set of artists and producers to remix some of her recent work.
The result is the record “It ain’t necessarily evil,” an exiting compilation of new versions of Boine’s tunes by such names as The Knife, 120 days, Henrik Schwartz, Mental Overdrive and Mungolian Jetset.
- Elle – Mungolian Remix
- Where Did All Our Colours Go? – Syntax Erik Remix
- On Fells of the North – Kohib Remix
- Boadan Nuppi Bealde – I Come from the Other Side – 120 Days Remix
- Vuoi Vuoi Me – Henrik Schwarz Remix
- In the Hand of the Night – it Ain’t Necessarily Evil – Mungolian Jet Set Remix
- Where Did All Our Colours Go? – the Knife Remix
- The Shadow – Mental Overdrive Remix
- Elle – from “the Kautokeino Rebellion”